Friday, August 13, 2004

Alien Vs. Predator

Why?

Synopsis: The iconic monsters from the competing intergalactic franchises wage war against each other the first time, here on Earth. The discovery of an ancient pyramid buried in Antarctica sends a team of scientists and adventurers to the frozen continent where they make a terrifying discovery: the two alien races are engaged in an ultimate battle, and humans have become the bait.

No matter who wins...we lose.

I am a urge Alien fan. The first movie was a classic, Aliens was also a classic - loved the fact that Sigourney Weaver kicked butt in it, Alien 3 I could have done without, I was rather pissed off that they killed Nute and Hicks off, Alien Resurrection: Some pretty good moments, Sigourney Weaver - excellent as always, Winona Ryder as an android - pretty good twist and Ron Pearlman - he’s always fun to watch. As for the Predator movies the first one was awesome but I never saw Predator 2, never cared to.

I knew that it was only a matter of time before Hollywood would pit these two alien races together in a movie. I haven’t made up my mind about seeing this movie. There’s something about spending a kings ransom for a movie that only runs 1 hour and twenty-seven minutes. What I will probably do is wait for it to come to the $1 show and see it there, at least I’ll get the "big" screen effect.

In the meantime, click here to vote on who you think will win. I’m voting for Predator, only because he’s a hunter.

|